Forms you might need:
The forms that we require for all new patients are provided below. Feel free to print these forms and fill them out prior to coming for your visit. (NOTE: all documents are provided in PDF format.)
|Patient Information Packet:
Helpful information for you about what to bring with you and what to ask the Dr.:
WHAT TO BRING TO THE DR’S WITH YOU.
- Home Medication List
- Make sure the list is accurate with amount and frequency.
- Include your pharmacy name and telephone number.
- Allergy list will also be needed.
- MRIs, X-rays, EMG or any reports that would aid in your diagnosis.
- If you have had a previous surgery, we will need your operation report.
- These items can be obtained from the place you completed them or from the physician who ordered the study.
- We do have the technology to view discs on computer.
- You can mail them to our office once your appointment has been made.
- Mail in plenty of time so we receive them prior to your appointment.
- Call to ensure we have received them prior to your appointment.
QUESTIONS TO ASK THE DR.
- What is my diagnosis?
- If you don’t understand, ask for explanation or a teaching sheet
- What is causing my symptoms?
- What other symptoms might I experience.
- What do I do to help myself get better?
- Will physical therapy or exercises help with my condition?
- What is my physical limitations.
- Do I need to take medications for this?
- Always speak with your medical doctor prior to starting any medication.
- Do not ask for medication that you typically receive from other physicians.
*It is always good to have a list of questions and concerns to bring with you to your visit. This saves time and ensures you don’t forget anything.
HOW AND WHEN DO I FOLLOW UP?
- Set up appointment time prior to leaving the office.
- If you need to change the date or time, please call 24 hours in advance.
- If you are returning for a result, call to see if we have it prior to your visit.
- Ask the doctor about when to return prior to leaving the office.